NOTE | Those involved are in no rush to achieve their ultimate goal, the deadline remaining flexible by any successful protracting or prolonging of the campaign by creatively or intelligently meting out stress in a way as to compact more of it in the overall experience on my way to that goal.
There was plenty of evidence of this plan before that post, and there’s been plenty more since—after all, it’s been ongoing for nearly 10 years; but, what compelled me to introduce it to readers so late in spite of having known of the plan since the beginning, was the mistake he made in accidentally posting publicly what was obviously intended to be a private message to one his cohorts, which bragged of his progress in “finally getting to me.” Although the plan was not explicitly spelled out in the message, it inferred and implied that one existed, a fact evident not only by its wording, but by the plethora of evidence found in other posts to the blog—posts that didn’t make a connection between any particular event and the plan at the time they were written, but which could then be linked in succession by that latter post
The post finishes with my publicizing of the evidence, which caused not only stress in reverse to the stalker (via embarrassment), but which resulted in a complete backfire of the intention to preclude me from developing a following of blog readers. It afforded me a complete turnaround, actually; for example, of the 15 groups to which I was then only a member, six of them I now administer, thanks in part to the mistake made by the stalker, which raised eyebrows everywhere when revealed. As to the impact it had to my overall credibility, I couldn’t say; but, I can say this, it made me interesting to people, and made me look like a had a bigger problem than the one most readers suspected I had before.
This video of Long giving his due to the plan promises to do the same, except that it brings the problem to my day-to-day living situation. After a recent rant by woman who decided to overlook what is tantamount to murder-in-progress and deride my “lifestyle” instead—one which I may have affected from time-to-time, but am otherwise not afforded by the particulars of my situation—and who lambasted me for purposefully engaging demons and their people and foregoing the much better choice of just ignoring them—also not an option—I’ve been thinking of ways to negate any notion of the life and person she described in our conversation.
The video, below, provides fertile ground for achieving just that:
As an added benefit, the theme of his rant therein is reminiscent of one of the same kind described in numerous posts to this blog, and can be linked (eventually) to the same plan described above.
|A witness to the rant the video shows, which he had to have heard, being in the t-shirt I was wearing at the time|
Such posts (sort of) include:
- Demons and AIDS, which contains a report of the most common search terms used by readers to find my blog, terms which not-so-coincidentally tie with Long’s choice of topic perfectly;
- Third death threat adds decapitation to penectomy, which also eludes to a lifestyle I do not know nor have ever led, a fact this particular stalker undoubtedly knew, the sharp edge being inaccuracy, not accuracy;
- 15-seconds of Voices Demons’ rambling and threats, all of which are intended cause embarrassment or shame;
- Frequently used words by the voices demons, a post that is the chief tattle-tell on the plan, lists the same topics used in tactics identical to the one Long is using in the video;
- Bizarre communication usually follows demonic attacks, easily comes in second, and also ties to the woman’s rant, eluding to a lifestyle that doesn’t exist.